We are excited to be a part of your financial journey.
We will be sharing our best tips, techniques, and resources to help you become a more successful investor.
But before we do that, we want to make sure that you can receive all of our emails.
A whitelist is a list of email addresses of people who you want to receive emails from (and the system will never block those).
It’s a way for you tell your email provider that AES International is my contact, and I actually want to learn from them.
When you do this, email providers actually use your list to make adjustments to their overall filtering system which in turn helps the entire world!
1. In your inbox, find an email from email@example.com (ex your welcome email)
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. Add us to your contacts.
4. You’ll see that all our emails will go to your primary folder in the future.
Hover over the sender’s email. Select “Add to contacts”.
1. Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
2. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
3. Click the “Add Rule” button.
4. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
5. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
6. Type our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the text field beside “Contains.”
7. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
1. Click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
2. At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” Link
3. Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
4. Copy and paste email@example.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
5. Click the “Add” button