Conventional wisdom says you’ll need roughly 70-80% of your current income to see yourself through retirement. But statistics show most retirees are tragically unprepared. How can you avoid the same fate? Are you going to be okay?
What you'll learn:
- How long your portfolio will need to provide for you
- What the ideal investment strategy looks like
- How to make sure your money lasts through your retirement
- How to stop your capital from losing real value due to inflation
- How to factor in company pensions and insurance
- How to generate enough income for your desired lifestyle