Bupa provides international health insurance plans for individuals, families and businesses, and has access to 1.2 million medical providers around the world.
Individual and family plans
Bupa's individual and family medical insurance plans provide high quality service to premium consumers looking for the best medical service, anytime and anywhere.
Whether you’re an expatriate looking for health insurance in Dubai for example, or someone who regularly travels and needs worldwide coverage, Bupa will have a comprehensive health plan suitable for your needs.
Bupa is the preferred choice of those who wish to seek expert medical advice quickly, prefer to see doctors close to home, or fly to see specialists wherever they are in the world.
Bupa’s plans also cover cancer screening, mental health, dental and optical services that are otherwise charged as an extra by many other health insurance providers.
Plans provided for individuals & families:
Premier Health Plan
- Provides global health cover for expats up to $1.7M USD
- Includes personal wellness benefits for you and your children
- And health check-ups, vaccinations, eye and dental cover when a customer has completed 6 months with Bupa
Elite Health Plan
Ultimate Health Plan
- Provides global health cover wherever you are, or wherever you choose to receive your treatment
- This includes dental, optical and home nursing
- Complementary services such as Reflexology are included
- And there is an extensive maternity package and cover for two children up to the age of 10, at no extra cost
- Highest cover plan with no annual policy maximum
- Evacuation during non-medical emergencies such as natural disasters
- Suites at top hospitals
- Extensive maternity cover with unlimited access to scans, doctors, specialists and therapists
- Complementary treatment and genetic cancer screening
- Cover for 2 children up to the age of 16, at no extra cost
In the UAE, Bupa Global with Oman Insurance Company (OIC) cater to the mandatory health insurance requirements of all companies – from SMEs to multinational corporations.
Bupa provides DHA (Dubai Health Authority) compliant plans.
They provide 24/7 customer support, and house a large team of multilingual staff to support the diverse population in the UAE.
Business plans include high quality service, and Bupa works with an organisation to reduce absenteeism through ill health.
Their dual focus is therefore on increasing productivity in the workplace, and supporting the holistic healthcare needs of an expatriate workforce in the UAE.
Bupa also includes a popular second opinion offer; it can provide reassurance that any diagnosis is the correct one. This is usually an expensive add-on with other insurers. Learn more on Bupa's website.
The online health insurance plan management tool allows employees to manage their own medical plans, thereby reducing dependencies on the HR and administration teams to manage employee claims and approvals.
Plans provided for businesses:
- Annual benefit of $1 M USD
- Regional Middle East countries only, and emergency cover worldwide excluding the US.
- Annual benefit of $ 4.7 M USD
- Regional Middle East countries, or worldwide excluding U.S., or worldwide including U.S.
- Emergency cover worldwide excluding U.S
- Annual benefit of $ 13.4 M USD
- Regional Middle East countries or worldwide excluding U.S., or worldwide including U.S.
- Emergency cover worldwide excluding U.S.
- Worldwide medical and emergency cover
- Genetic cancer screening
- Rehabilitation at a health resort for up to 30 days
- Non-medical evacuation in case of conflicts or natural disasters
- Compassionate emergency repatriation
- Refractive eye surgery - one surgery per eye for the whole lifetime
All the above business plans provide the following benefits:
- In and out-patient care
- Emergency evacuation
- Treatment for cancer and other serious illnesses
- Hereditary, congenital and chronic conditions
- Transplants and rehabilitation
For further information please refer to the brochures in the resources section, or contact us for more detailed information.