We don’t have a crystal ball unfortunately, but we do know two things:
- This solution gives most expat investors the best opportunity for investment growth; and
- How the portfolios have performed in the past.
Our demo accounts' performance can be seen below, these charts show the performance, net of fees, of our three portfolios: Defensive, Moderate and Growth.
The charts are net of fees because 98.50% of any amount added to your account is invested into your portfolio (the remaining 1.50% stays as cash and pays the fees).
£75,000 was added to the accounts on 31st January 2016, then regular savings of £5,000 was added to the accounts every quarter.
*Values correct as at 19th March 2017.